ICC under the auspices of the Technology & Energy Expert Committee organized a One day Seminar on "Wealth from Waste" on 26 October 2018 at Conference Hall of Roha Industries Recreation Club, Roha, Maharashtra. More than 40 participants attended the Seminar.
Dr. V. V. Mahajani delivered the Key-Note Address highlighting importance of seminar subject.
Following experts from different industries made excellent presentations on selected subjects viz:
Mr. Milind Ganu, QA Manager, The Dhararmsi Morarji Chemicals Co. Ltd. - Recovery of Wealth from Waste
Dr. Sanjay V Mehendale, Sr. Vice President-Resins & Membranes, Ion Exchange (India) Ltd.
- Technologies Developed in Ion Exchange (India) Ltd for Recovery of Valuable Organic/ Inorganic Material from Liquid Waste Using Polymeric Beads
Dr. Sangeeta Srivastava, GM - Corporate R & D, Godavari Biorefineries Ltd.
- Waste Valorisation- A Cascading Bio-refinery and Circular Economy
Dr. Prakash M. Bhate, Professor, Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai
- Recovery from Waste - Some Case Studies
Mr. Dipak MS heth, New Multifab Engineers P. Ltd.
- Regeneration of Adsorbents for Reuse
Mr. Enoch Madhukar Kathal, Manager (C. C. Lab), Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.,
- Technology for Converting Waste Phospho Gypsum - an Environment Hazard, into Green Housing Products
Mr. Kaushal Vyas, Business and Market, Geocycle India
- Co-processing in Cement Industry.
The Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Co. Ltd played leading role in organizing this Seminar. The company gave support in terms of logistic and also for propagating Seminar at Roha and Mahad areas. Dr. Umesh Shetkar, COO, The Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Co. Ltd. who was main coordinator of the Seminar highlighted the basic objective of organizing the Seminar at Roha and thanked delegates for their excellent response.
Feedback received from the delegates were: