The DMCC Sports Club had organized "Volleyball Direct Tournament" on 28th and 29th of April 2016. Total 7 teams from MIDC Roha participated in the tournament.
Chief Guest Invited were:
1) Shri Sanjay Dhumal (Police Inspector of Roha Taluka)
2) Shri Bardeshkar (President of RIA)
3) Shri Prakash Shete (Chief Coordinator of MARG)
4) Shri Shirish Pandit (VP - DMCC)
5) Shri H.D.Gandhe (SRO of MPCB)
6) Shri Anil Mane (Unit Head - Clariant)
We feel very proud and happy that DMCC won 1st Prize in the above tournament, followed by:
2nd Prize - Fire Station Dhatav
3rd Prize - Dhavir Instruments
4th Price - Clariant Chemicals
Best Shooter - Shri Ramdas Dighe (Fire Station Dhatav)
Best Player - Shri Arun Mane (DMCC)
Best Puncher - Shri Ankush Patil (Fire Station Dhatav)
Most Disciplined Team - Unichem Laboratories - Dhatav
It was most exciting, successful and well organized tournament.
Our thanks to the following members for their support:
1) Mr V.D Joshi
2) Mr A.S.Dalvi
3) Mr M.G. Ganu
4) Mr R.B.Chandsarkar
This tournament was conducted successful with active support and encouragement from Shri S.R.Pandit.