- Details of its business
- Terms and conditions of appointment of independent directors
- Composition of various committees of board of directors
- Code of conduct of board of directors and senior management personnel
- Details of establishment of vigil mechanism/ Whistle Blower policy
- Criteria of making payments to non-executive directors, if the same has not been disclosed in annual report
- Policy on dealing with related party transactions
- Policy for determining ‘material’ subsidiaries
- Details of familiarization programmes imparted to independent directors
- The email address for grievance redressal and other relevant details
- Contact information of the designated officials of the listed entity who are responsible for assisting and handling investor grievances
- financial information including:
- notice of meeting of the board of directors where financial results shall be discussed;
- financial results, on conclusion of the meeting of the board of directors where the financial results were approved;
- complete copy of the annual report including balance sheet, profit and loss account, directors report, corporate governance report etc;
- Shareholding pattern
- Details of agreements entered into with the media companies and/or their associates, etc.: NA
- Schedule of analysts or institutional investors meet and presentations made by the listed entity to analysts or institutional investors.
- New name and the old name of the listed entity for a continuous period of one year, from the date of the last name change: NA
- Items in sub-regulation (1) of regulation 47: -
- financial results, as specified in regulation 33, along-with the modified opinion(s) or reservation(s), if any, expressed by the auditor:
Provided that if the listed entity has submitted both standalone and consolidated financial results, the listed entity shall publish consolidated financial results along-with (1) Turnover, (2) Profit before tax and (3) Profit after tax, on a stand-alone basis, as a foot note; and a reference to the places, such as the website of listed entity and stock exchange(s), where the standalone results of the listed entity are available.
- All credit ratings obtained by the entity for all its outstanding instruments.
- Separate audited financial statements of each subsidiary of the listed entity in respect of a relevant financial year
- Secretarial compliance report as per sub-regulation (2) of regulation 24A of these regulations;
- Disclosure of the policy for determination of materiality of events or information required under clause (ii), sub-regulation (4) of regulation 30 of these regulations;
- Disclosure of contact details of key managerial personnel who are authorized for the purpose of determining materiality of an event or information and for the purpose of making disclosures to stock exchange(s) as required under sub-regulation (5) of regulation 30 of these regulations;
- Disclosures under sub-regulation (8) of regulation 30 of these regulations;
- Statements of deviation(s) or variation(s) as specified in regulation 32 of these regulations: NA
- Dividend distribution policy by listed entities based on market capitalization as specified in sub-regulation (1) of regulation 43A;
- Annual return as provided under section 92 of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder.